Registration for the HUD Housing Counselor Certification Exam must be completed through each candidate’s HUDHousingCounselors.com user account. There is no method to register and pay for a group of candidates in a single transaction. However, there is a method to reserve a test center location and test time for a group of candidates.
To Arrange a Group Testing Event
- Group testing events must be coordinated by HUDHousingCounselors.com Support.
- Groups may initiate a request by submitting an issue ticket at HUDHousingCounselors.com/Support or by calling Support at 210-489-1461.
- Complete requests must be submitted 45 days in advance of the group’s earliest target test date.
- Requests are subject to test center capacity and availability.
- Each test taker must register and pay for the exam at least 10 business days before the confirmed test date or forfeit their seat.
- Group testing events are subject to the No Shows and Cancellations Policy.